It’s four weeks and counting until the street date for The Tropic of Serpents. The talk is starting . . . .
2) Liz Bourke’s review on Tor.com (which I believe wins the prize for being first out of the gate)
3) Publishers Weekly liked it
4) So did Kirkus, but I don’t think that one will go live for a few days. (Holy crap, that’s three books in a row of mine that they’ve liked. I think it may be a miracle.)
5) Brief interview with the UK site Female First, on A Natural History of Dragons
6) I’ve sent pronunciations to the narrator for the audiobook of TToS. I’m delighted to say that Kate Reading is continuing with the series, and this one will be out a lot closer to the print date than the last one was.
7) Speaking of the UK, it occurs to me that ANHoD will be out there very soon! I actually don’t know the precise street date, but I think it’s in the next two weeks. (Again, #2 should follow in quicker succession, I think.)
I think that’s all for now. But as we get closer to the street date, things will be picking up rather rapidly, I imagine!