Last updated: March 18th, 2021.
Note: While the coronavirus pandemic lasts, it is deeply unlikely that I will be at any in-person events (or that such events will even be taking place). I will attempt to update here with online conventions and such as they are scheduled, but since those are often arranged on much shorter notice, the best way to monitor where and when you can see me is by keeping an eye on my blog.
Saturday, April 17 – Sunday, April 19, Flights of Foundry, online event
- This event is designed to be truly global, with programming running around the clock through both of those days anywhere in the world. So depending on where you are, that may start on the 16th or end on the 19th — but there will be events available whenever you are! For my own convenience of reference, because I live in California, the items below are listed by PDT, which is UTC -7.
- Friday, April 16th, 10 p.m. — Kaffeeklatsch (entry by lottery)
- Saturday, April 17th, midnight (morning, not evening) — “Writing Good Fight Scenes” (panel with Moses Utomi, Jessica Eanes, and “Doc”)
- Saturday, April 17th, 8:30 — reading
- Sunday, April 18th, 1 a.m. — “Fantasy in the Dark of Night” (panel with Emily Lau, Elisabeth Moore, and Yi-Sheng Ng)
- Sunday, April 18th, noon — “Mythology in TTRPGs” (panel with Joshua Mendenhall, Arthur Kierce, and Nibedita Sen)