Slightly belated, the final round-up for the blog tour. There will be other posts still forthcoming, but only in the sense that, y’know, I talk about my books sometimes, in interviews or guest posts or whatever. This is the last of the actual formal book tour.
- Reflections of a Book Addict
- A Word’s Worth
- Small Review
- Examiner (part of the “Never Have, Never Will” series)
- Poisoned Rationality
- Sleeps With Monsters (on Tor.com)
- The Skiffy and Fanty Show (podcast)
The Sleeps With Monsters interview isn’t about ANHoD specifically (but then again, by this time that’s probably a point in its favor). Ditto the Skiffy and Fanty podcast, which isn’t even really an interview per se; it’s just us talking about mythology and fantasy and Star Trek and I can’t even remember what all.
- On pulp adventure, Let Them Read Books
- On finding the book’s voice, Aine’s Realm
- On Judaism in ANHoD, AlmaNews (anghara)
- On the origin of my dragons, More Than Just Magic
- The Victorians were crazy, Megan Likes Books
- On the artwork, Starmetal Oak Reviews
- Cultures and Obsession, Angels of Retribution (part of the Names: A New Perspective series)
Again, that last one isn’t ANHoD-specific; it’s more of a post I was asked to write, in which I mention ANHoD in the course of discussing how I name characters. But as long as I’m rounding up everything I’ve been posting on the internet lately, I might as well include it.
In that vein, I’ll also mention my most recent BVC post is “The folklore mode of fantasy,” in which I present my own personal home-brewed theory of which folkloric style fantasy as a whole most closely resembles.
And that’s it for now. I’m revising the second book (and also facing some hassle wrt getting certain financial records for tax purposes), so I may be scarce around here for a bit.
This entry was also posted at http://swan-tower.dreamwidth.org/580700.html. Comment here or there.