New Worlds and Denver Comic-Con
The latest posts from my New Worlds Patreon are:
- The History We Live In — on how architecture can communicate history
- Greetings and Respect — on the different ways we show courtesy
- Signs of Power — on the objects that signal a person’s importance
Also, I’m going to be at Denver Comic-Con! Just got my schedule today:
- Friday, 1-1:50 p.m. — Avadakedavra! Magic in Literature
- Friday, 2-2:50 p.m. — Kicking Butt in Corsets
- Friday, 5:30-6:20 p.m. — The Past Is Here: Writing Romantic Fiction with an Historical Backdrop
- Sunday, 11-11:50 a.m. — But Is It Epic Enough?
- signing 11 a.m.-12 p.m. Friday, 2:30-4:30 p.m. Saturday, and 4:30-5:30 p.m. Sunday
If I can scrounge up the time and brain cells, I also want to post about Wonder Woman. Short form: go see it! Longer form will have to wait, though.