Writing Fight Scenes is in the #NaNoWriMo StoryBundle!
As a balm against today’s infuriating news, I am exceedingly pleased to announce that my ebook Writing Fight Scenes is part of the officially-sponsored NaNoWriMo StoryBundle!
- Worldbuilding – From Small Towns to Entire Universes by Kevin J. Anderson
- Brewing Fine Fiction by Maya Kaathryn Bohnoff and Pati Nagle
- Writing Fight Scenes by Marie Brennan
- Writing to the Point by Algis Budrys
- Million Dollar Book Signings by David Farland
- The Synopsis Treasury edited by Christopher Sirmons Haviland
- Write Characters Your Readers Won’t Forget by Stant Litore
- 52 Ways to Get Unstuck by Chris Mandeville
- Discoverability by Kristine Kathryn Rusch
- How to Write Fiction Sales Copy by Dean Wesley Smith
- Writing Horses – The Fine Art of Getting It Right by Judith Tarr
- Jump Start Your Novel by Mark Teppo
- Writing the Blockbuster Novel by Albert Zuckerman
And there’s a second-tier bonus, too — the entire 2014 NaNoWriMo StoryBundle, for a total of 25 books of writing advice. What better way to procrastinate on your novel than by reading lots of stuff that will tell you how to write it? 🙂