1) Not wearing the jacket I’ve been wearing every day for nearly a month.
2) Not wearing the shoes I’ve been wearing every day for nearly a month.
3) Not wearing shoes at all for much of the day, if I do not choose to.
4) Sleeping in my own bed.
6) Going to the dojo and the gym. (There’s some discomfort associated with this one, because I basically didn’t stretch for a month and also walking = full exercise, but it’s still good.)
7) Seeing Thor: The Dark World, to which I said “Needz moar Loki.” My husband claims they actually filmed extra Loki scenes after the fact.
8) Seeing how my pictures from the trip turned out. (There are still too many of them.)
9) Working on the third Memoir. I sorted out some fun plot points on the trip, so now I get to make them happen.
10) Seriously, though. NO. SHOES.
This entry was also posted at http://swan-tower.dreamwidth.org/600935.html. Comment here or there.