- The Noro Diet, by Brick Crapper, M.D. — “The organic way to slim – no chemicals, only noroviruses!”
- How POSSESSION Can Help You LOSE Weight, by Brick Crapper, M.D. — “I lost so much weight I could actually float above my bed!”
- #1 With a Bullet: The Writer’s Guide to REALLY Aggressive Marketing, by Faux Muldaur — “Put down the keyboard. Forget about making nice with the press. Like your second grade teacher always said: Bad attention is always better than no attention.”
- Novel: A Novel, by Mirkwood Jones — “I wept. I cried. I threw Proust and James and Woolf out into the street under a passing cement mixer, and put Jones in the place of honor.”
- The Interesting Professional’s Family Member, by Nemo McBlanderson — “An evocative tour de force from the critically acclaimed author of Something: A Novel, The Interesting Professional’s Family Member is a compelling meditation upon fundamental human truths.”
- Randy, by Anita Mann — “He came for all the ladies in Sheboygan!”
This entry was also posted at http://swan-tower.dreamwidth.org/581078.html. Comment here or there.