Project Eat My Head
Ongoing endeavours with immediate deadlines on them:
- AFS paper (status: 90% complete)
- Collins course proposal (status: 80% complete)
- C.V. revision (status: 95% complete)
- midterm grading (status: 0% complete)
- novel proposal (status: ??? complete)
For the first time in a while, my academic commitments are winning their ongoing war with
my writing to eat my head. One week from today, when the first three items are done with and
the fourth is (hopefully) mostly done, I’ll be able to breathe and look at other things. In
the meantime, I need to push them all toward completion. The status percentages looked a lot
scarier at the beginning of this weekend, though; say what else you will about the last few
days, but at least I managed to be productive with them.
Now I think I need some sleep.